004 how i do it (part 3)

是的,我们回来了。
Are right we are back.

现在开始设置我们的标签,剩下的就是创建一些导航,让这个东西进入一个好看的状态,因为现在看起来很糟糕。
And now that started setting up our tags the rest of the way creating some navigation lets get this thing into a good looking state because right now this looks bad.

我想做的第一件事是,我真的对这里箭头的大小并不着迷,所以我要把这个东西的大小缩小一点。
First thing I want to do is I'm really not crazy about the size of my arrow here so I'm going to size this thing down a little bit.

因此,让我们继续右键单击它,我将把它分组并将其变成一种实体形状。
So let's go ahead and right click on that and I'm going to group it and turn it into kind of a solid shape.

让我们把它缩小一点,让它不那么显眼。
Let's shrink that down a little bit so that it's something less conspicuous.

现在我已经得到了我想要的位置,我将继续将其分组。
So now that I've got that where I want it I'll just go ahead and group it.

所以我仍然可以使用我的所有财产。
So I still have access to all of my properties.

我想我对此很满意。
And I think I'm pretty happy with it like that.

那么让我们继续尝试一下,看看它是如何工作的。
So let's go ahead and try it like that and see how it works.

然后我想我实际上可能会改变这里的一件事。
And then I think I might actually change one more thing on here.

让我们回到闭合多边形,我想我将在其周围画一条黑线。
Let's go back into closed polygon and I think I am going to take a black line around that.

因此,这将使其在浅色背景下更加明显。
So that's going to make it a lot more visible against that light background.

所以我认为我们在那里做得很好。
So I think we're good there.

我可能只是把这个东西稍微拉长一点,然后把整个东西拉回来。
I might just stretch this thing out a little tiny bit and pull the whole thing back.

好吧,是的,我知道我很挑剔,但我真的很喜欢我的东西看起来不错。
OK yeah I'm I know I'm being nit picky but I really kind of like it when my stuff looks good.

现在,让我们在屏幕上添加一些导航和标题,这样我就到这里来,使用 Tex,让我们在此处绘制一些文本,然后单击它,然后我将继续输入。
Now let's get some navigation and a title on the screen so I'm going to come up here and take Tex and let's just draw some text right here so let's click that and I'll just go ahead and type.

欢迎屏幕目前听起来不错。
Welcome Screen sounds good for now.

我希望它如何出现。
And how do I want this to appear.

我想我会把它当作黑色文本。
I think I'm going to take this as black text.

我将尝试使用边框,只是暂时看看效果如何。
I'll try it with a border just to see how that looks for the time being.

背景。
Background.

继续并保持白色。
Go ahead and leave as white.

我将在我的字体左侧概述这一点。
I will outline this to the Left my font.

我会继续尝试 Colibri。
I'll go ahead and try Colibri.

我希望这是一个相当大的东西,所以让我们暂时尝试 20,我将把它放在粗体金属色中,所以让我们点击“确定”关闭那里。
And I want this to be something pretty large so let's try 20 for the time being and I'll put this in bold metallics so let's hit OK close out there.

当我伸展它时,这实际上看起来并不可怕。
And that actually doesn't look terrible when I stretch it out.

它看起来确实很糟糕。
It sure looks terrible.

所以我们不要这样做。
So let's not do that.

让我们尝试保持原样。
Let's try and just leave it exactly as is.

位置怎么样。
What about location.

我想我会把它放在几乎左上角,也许每边各一个像素。
I think I'll put that right in almost the top left corner maybe one pixel off each side.

我想我会把它保留在左上角。
I think I'll keep that right up there and that top left corner.

现在让我们在屏幕上进行一些导航,这样我就知道我需要一些按钮。
Now let's get some navigation on the screen so I know I'm going to want some buttons.

我会到这里拿走我的经典按钮,然后继续画它。
I'll go up here and take my classic button and I'll go ahead and draw it.

实际上,我想把这些东西画得宽一点,因为我确实希望能够在其中容纳一些文本。
Actually I want to draw these things a little bit wide because I do want to be able to fit some text in there.

让我们继续尝试一下这个尺寸。
Let's go ahead and try about this size.

现在我只做概述。
And for now I'll just put in overview.

我之所以要写概述,是因为我知道这可能是我最终要在这里写的最大的词。
And the reason I'm going to write overview is because I know that that's probably about the biggest word that I'm going to end up putting in here.

作为标题 因此,只要它适合,几乎所有其他内容都应该适合。
As a caption So as long as that'll fit pretty much everything else should fit.

我希望如何设计这个按钮的样式。
And how do I want this button to be styled.

我有 3D 锐利 3D 软,实际上看起来还不错。
I've got 3D sharp 3D soft which actually doesn't look too bad.

我认为我更喜欢这样的操作系统,因为它有点扁平,我对此有点不满意。
OS like which I think I like even better because it's a little bit flat and I'm kind of down with that.

所以我会选择那种按钮。
So I'll take that kind of button.

好的。
OK.

让我们把它放到这个角落里,我将首先对其进行设置。
And let's just bring that down into this corner and I'm going to set that up initially.

这将是一个什么样的按钮,让我们进入命令状态,这将是一个打开的屏幕,我将保留它,因为我暂时没有任何其他屏幕。
What kind of button is that going to be so let's go into command and this is going to be an open screen and I'll just leave it at that because I really don't have any other screens for the time being.

但我会复制和粘贴,我认为这最终会有点太大了。
But I will copy and paste and I think that's going to end up being a little bit too big.

现在我把它放在另一张旁边看。
Now that I look at it next to another one.

有些人想将其缩小一点,然后复制并粘贴,然后再创建几只这样的狗。
Some want to shrink it down just a little bit and then copy and paste and just create a few more of these dogs.

因此,让我们用这四五六中的一些来填充底部。
So let's fill the bottom up with some of these four five six.

看起来我能装下的数量大约是七个。
Looks like seven is going to be about as many as I can fit down there.

这可能就足够了。
And that might be enough.

所以,继续给他们打扮吧。
So just go ahead and dress them up.

我认为我们对此很满意。
And I think we're good with that.

那么现在如何让其他所有内容在屏幕上看起来都很好呢?
So now what about getting everything else looking good on the screen.

好吧,我想我需要更多标签,所以我将复制并粘贴我的欢迎屏幕,将其放在此处。
Well I think I'm going to need a couple more labels so I'm going to copy and paste my welcome screen bring that down here.

我们继续将其称为我的过滤器更改了我的字体,因为我真的不需要粗体 taluk,所以我将其作为常规字体,我当然不需要将其设置为 20。
And let's go ahead and call this my filter changed my font on that because I don't really need bold taluk so I'll just put this as regular and I certainly don't need that to be 20.

我想说 14 可能已经足够了。
I would say 14 is probably more than enough.

让我们点击确定。
Let's hit OK on that.

我不希望它有边界。
And I don't want this to have a border.

所以让我们离开那里吧。
So let's close out of there.

这看起来很简单。
And that looks pretty simple.

现在我的过滤器没有我的水箱那么高,所以我想我也需要解决这个问题。
Now my filter is not quite as tall as my tank so I think I need to fix that as well.

所以看起来我已经将所有这些都分组了,我只需单击一下即可将其拉伸,我认为这让所有内容都排列整齐。
So it looks like I've got all of this grouped and I'm just going to stretch this down one click and I think that got everything kind of lined up.

因此,让我们继续复制并粘贴我的过滤器标签。
So let's go ahead and copy and paste my filter label.

让我们把它带到这里并称之为储罐,因为这正是这个东西的本质。
Let's bring that over here and call it a storage tank because that's exactly what this thing is.

好的,离开那里,让我们也解决一下这个问题。
OK and get out of there and let's address that up a little bit too.

所以我们有我们的储罐,我们有我们的过滤器,我们在这两个方面都有一些看起来很酷的动画。
So we've got our storage tank we've got our filter we've got some cool looking animations on both of those.

现在让我们继续在屏幕上将它们隔开一些,让一切看起来都还不错。
Now let's just go ahead and space them out some on the screen and get everything looking halfway decent.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

除此之外,我想我希望这些系统的启动和停止按钮稍微高一点。
So other than that I think I want these systems start and stop buttons a little bit higher up.

还有什么。
And what else.

我想我剩下要做的最后一件事就是设置我的标签。
I think the last thing I have left to do is set up my tags.

因此,让我们进入通信领域,让我们扩展我的驱动程序,这将涉及我的主要驱动程序 XI,然后我将在这里进行介绍。
So let's go into communications let's expand my driver and that's going to my main driver XI and then I'm going to go through here.

在项目标签中,我将把所有待反冲洗运行的压差反冲洗一一放入。
In the project tags and I'm just going to drop in everything one by one differential pressure backwash pending backwash running.

我们有什么指标。
What have we got indicator.

P 是我们从我们的那个更改的,因为我在运行 P.B 的系统的第一次指示符中输入了错误。
P one which we changed from our one because I typed that in wrong the first time indicator for system running P.B.

开始 P.B.
start P.B.

停止。
stop.

然后我的水箱液位在我的水箱液位上。
And then my tank level on my tank level.

我仍然记得,凭着记忆,我不知道为什么那是唯一一个记忆犹新的东西,但我记得这一点。
I still remember that by memory I don't know why that's the only one that sticks but I remember that.

那是F-8两架。
That's F-8 two.

然后让我们回顾并填写其余的内容。
And then let's go back through and fill out the rest of these.

那么 F-8 3 Gotcher 的压差是多少?
So what's my differential pressure that's F-8 three Gotcher.

然后我们就得到了反冲洗待处理指示器。
And then we've got our backwash pending indicator.

所以让我们跳到这里,这是三四五,所以 B-3 B-3 和斜杠五,你明白为什么我现在创建那封评论信,因为它使这件事变得更加容易。
So let's jump in here that's three four five so B-3 B-3 and for slash five and you see why I created that review letter now because it makes this thing a whole lot easier.

B3 为 6,用于指标运行陷阱 wups,而不是美元符号 6 让我们尝试 6。
B3 for six for indicator running gotcha wups not dollar signs six Let's try for six.

但这会让沟通变得更好。
But that's going to communicate a lot better.

我的泵一指示器(B-3 0 7)怎么样?
What about my pump one indicator that's this B-3 0 7.

所以我们可以把它放在这里。
So we can drop that in here.

B3 冒号零斜杠 7.
B3 colon zero slash 7.

我们的系统已经运行起来了。
We've got our system running.

我现在应该已经记住了,但我没有 B-3 3:08。
I should have that one memorized by now but I don't B-3 3:08.

然后让我们看看我们的开始和停止按钮。
And then let's look at our start and stop buttons.

这些是 B-3 3 3 和 be 3 3 2,所以是 3 3 3 和 3 冒号 3 斜线二。
And those are B-3 3 3 and be 3 3 2 so be 3 3 3 and be 3 colon 3 slash two.

就这样。
And just like that.

我已经设置了所有标签。
I've got all of my tags set up.

我将继续并单击“全部保存”以保存我的屏幕。
I'll go ahead and click save all and for my screen.

让我们继续将其保存为欢迎点击保存。
Let's go ahead and save this as welcome hit save.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

我想我已经把一切都准备好了,一切都很好,而且是我喜欢的方式。
I think I have got everything set up and good and kind of the way that I like it.

现在我想我又看到了一件事,看起来我的仪表有点移动了。
And now I think I see one more thing it looks like my meter kind of moved over a little bit.

因此,让我们尝试将其返回到更靠近右侧的位置。
So let's try and get that back somewhere kind of closer to the right.

让我们看看我是否需要减小这个东西的大小以尝试将其放在中间,或者我可能需要关闭我的快照并手动执行该操作。
And let's see if I need to just bump down the size of this thing to try to get it in the middle or I probably need to turn off my snap and kind of do that thing manually a little bit.

因此,让我们将其关闭,然后单击“确定”,然后尝试拉动这个东西。
So let's turn that off hit OK and let's try to just pull this thing.

就那么一点点。
Just the slightest bit.

我想把这件事做好。
And I want to get that right about there.

看起来还不错。
That doesn't look too bad.

由于我是在没有 SNAP 的情况下手动拖动东西,所以我们继续尝试让我的箭头变得更干净一些。
And since I'm manually dragging things around without SNAP Let's go ahead and try and get my arrow just a little bit cleaner.

我想我已经按照我想要的方式得到了一切。
And I think I've got everything there the way that I want it.

所以我只需右键单击该组,这样事情就不会移动。
So I'm just going to right click on this group so that things don't move around.

如果我需要修改某些内容,我可以随时取消它们的分组,并且我也会对我的坦克进行分组。
I can always ungroup those later if I need to modify something and I will group my tank as well.

我认为我们在那里很好。
I think we're good there.

我要重新打开快照,这样我就不会忘记。
I'm going to turn my snap back on so I don't forget.

然后我认为我们可以继续结束本次讲座,因为我认为接下来我们必须进行测试。
And then I think we can go ahead and wrap this lecture up because I think we've got to test next.

我认为我们已经把一切都搞定了,所以现在我想让我们继续结束这次演讲吧,我对一切看起来都很满意。
I think we've got everything pretty good so for now I think let's go ahead and drop off this lecture and I I'm pretty happy with how everything looks.

我们将在下一堂课中回来,我们将开始测试这个东西,那么我们到时候见。
We will come back in the next lecture and we will start testing this thing so I'll see you then.

干杯。
Cheers.